Secure your business’s digital assets with cyber insurance
Now more than ever, more businesses big and small rely on computers. Databases, servers, file storage, websites, and the Internet are now staples to running a successful company. Digital information can be exposed to hackers and thieves, leaving businesses subjected to harmful digital loss. Protect your digital assets with cyber liability insurance from Markham Group.
Why does your company need a cyber liability policy? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you store personal information on your network?
- Do you transmit personal information to third parties?
- Do you store backup tapes or Flash cards or Flash Drives off-site?
- Do you process credit card transactions?
- Do your employees travel with laptops, tablets, or other portable devices and have access to your network?
- Do subcontractors or other third party individuals have access to your network?
- Does your state or industry have established regulations regarding the safeguarding of confidential information?
- Do your employees store passwords in a secure location?
- Does your business have a “clean desk” policy?
If your answer was yes to any of these questions, let us facilitate your search for cyber insurance coverage.
Our agency has served New England for over 80 years, making us a trusted insurance choice for the community. We work with top insurance providers, including The Hartford, Chubb, C.N.A. Insurance, Travelers Insurance, and Philadelphia Insurance, so we can write you a comprehensive policy at a reasonable price. Our agents understand the intricacies of online information and can find your business the best solution to protect its digital assets.
Coverage with your cyber security in mind
Markham Group knows how harmful a data breach can be. Our agents will work with you so that your business can be protected if one does. Our coverage options include:
- Up to $10 million in coverage limits
- First party business interruption coverage
- First party cyber extortion coverage for threats against data and identity theft
- Third party coverage for data privacy and network security liability
- Internet and electronic media liability
- Professional services liability
- And more!
A policy with Markham Group can cover the symptoms of a data breach which general liability and professional liability insurance does not, including:
- Statutory notification
- Credit monitoring costs
- Regulatory fines and penalties
- Class action lawsuits
Boot up your computers with our program
Make Markham Group you destination for all of your cyber insurance requirements. To learn more, contact us at 800-971-0800 or fill out our online form for a free quote.
Not ready to talk? Try one of our instant quote tools.