Landlord's Insurance - Insurance for your commercial property

Commercial Property Landlord Insurance - Ayer MA Markham Group InsuranceLessors Risk Only (LRO) insurance, also known as Landlord Insurance, offers protection for your building (property), general liability, medical payments and loss of use coverage in the event of a covered loss.

Lessors Risk Only (LRO) insurance or Landlord Insurance is common with owners of: apartment buildings, retail buildings, mixed habitational buildings (commercial tenant with apartment buildings), commercial office buildings, shopping centers and warehouses.

Markham Group Insurance represents multiple companies to quote your commercial rental building including:

  • Main Street America
  • Quincy Mutual Insurance
  • Liberty Mutual Insurance
  • The Hartford Insurance
  • AmTrust Insurance
  • Travelers Insurance
  • Union Mutual of Vermont
  • Merchants Insurance
  • Andover Insurance
  • GNY Insurance

Markham Group Insurance can also help you with commercial umbrella liability, ordinance or law coverage, crime insurance, sewer or water drain backup coverage, flood and earthquake coverage.

Call 800-971-0800 or fill in the contact form below to get started.

Get Started!

Call us 800-971-0800 or email us to get the best possible quote for your needs:

Home InsuranceAuto InsuranceLife InsuranceBusiness Insurance
Contact me with more info!

Not ready to talk? Try one of our instant quote tools.

Independent Trusted Choice Insurance Agent

Get in Touch

Markham Group